Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sea Shipment Arrives

It was like Christmas today! It is so funny to be so excited to see your same old junk that you wished before you could replace. We finally have toys, balls, legos and other things to play with. Yeah! Of course, it wouldn't be the Sandness way to have all things go smoothly. What would I blog about then? Everything made it here, so that is good. However, all the kids mattresses and the box springs to our king mattress were loaded onto a truck that had some sort of oil sitting in the base of it. Even though they were all boxed up, the oil seeped into the cardboard and now all of the mattresses STINK! At the end of the day, the moving company had some cleaners come out to try and get the smell out of the mattresses. Unsuccessful! However, the kids had to sleep on them as we had nothing else to use. I'm not sure how long it will take to rectify this one.

Looking around, I'm guessing I'll be unpacking for at least a few days! Well, I better get at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.