Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthday Boy

Well, we celebrated Trey's birthday on Monday by taking the family out to Outback Steakhouse...yes, Trey got his steak! (so did his mom and dad, of course) He also got a haircut so many of you won't recognize him anymore. I'm not sure what got into him (ok, it might have been the near-constant "encouragement" from his dad) but he looks great. I'm going to try and post a picture of the birthday boy so you all can see the new look.

Another funny story...I met a woman tonight that is the mother of one of Trey's new friends here. She has actually lived in Hong Kong for many years and doesn't necessarily call a place in the states "home." She asked me where we came here from and I said Minnesota. She said that as it happens, she will be making her first visit to Minnesota this summer. I asked her to what part of the state they were headed and she said she was going to be running in Grandma's Marathon this year. For those of you that know of the long history that Craig and his family have with participating in this race, the story is even that much more interesting (in my opinion). What are the chances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.