Monday, February 16, 2009

First Official Visitor

We were so blessed to have our first official visitor this past weekend. Our friend Andy Zaske breezed through for a day and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Even though I'm sure he was dead tired, we sucked every moment from him we could :) Lucky for me (rather selfishly) he brought me some gifts...not the least of which were some drill bits to use in my cement walls. Thank goodness I brought my drill! As some of you know, I'm not quite the same without my power tools and I was getting a little frustrated that NONE of my drill bits were working. So, I'm feeling very powerful now, thanks to Andy!

Craig and I really showed him the town...we took him out for margaritas at a Mexican place and then out for dinner at an Irish Pub...you know, you're usual spots in to take a guest in Hong Kong! :) We did take him to Stanley Market to do a little shopping...definite tourist spot there, but one of our favorite places to go. We picked up a few items of our own. I'll share a few pictures of the girls with their new robes and hats.

Who's next? All are welcome...just let us know so we can make up some beds for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.