This started as a blog to keep in touch with our friends and family during our expat experience in Hong Kong...now it has become about our day-to-day adventures in life!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Oh...
So, someone once warned us that you need to really be present when they are boxing up your stuff for the move as otherwise, you just don't know what will be boxed up. We obviously did not take that to heart. I'm not sure where Craig and I were during the chaotic boxing up process, but some CLEARLY marked boxes that were supposed to go to storage ended up here in Hong Kong. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be needing my wedding dress while we're here...oops...wonder what the horrid humidity of the summer here is going to do to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.