Saturday, May 16, 2009

Trey's Basketball Update

Hi everyone...this is Trey.

I just wanted to tell you about my basketball here in Hong Kong. So far, our second best player has only been able to make it to one game and yet our record is 2 wins and 1 tie and I've been keeping track of how many points each players gets total. So far, I have 44 points and the closest to that is 10. that is all... got to get to todays game.

Trey

Mother's note...Keep in mind, basketball isn't necessarily a high priority to the local kids. Trey keeps trying to dish it off as he drives to the basket but that play just isn't there... At least he tries... The positive here is that he gets to play some basketball :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.