
It has been such a great year for us as far as having visitors here in Hong Kong. Our most recent visitors were our friends, Sarah and Amy. Unfortunately, our original plan was to meet in Bangkok, Thailand first, then back to Hong Kong, but turmoil and protesting was continuing to escalate in Bangkok and plans had to change for safety reasons. So, the ladies came straight to Hong Kong. Unfortunately, I did not blog or keep notes during their visit, but we had a great time and I experienced things in Hong Kong that I hadn't yet experienced so it was a true bonus for me as well...I'm posting just a couple pictures of their time here.
I'm pretty certain that we stepped foot in every Starbucks that we came near or was within sight of (for my dear friend Sarah); we made it to the Big Buddha, which I hadn't yet been to due to my horrible fear of heights; stayed with the gals in an area of Hong Kong that I am hardly ever in; ... and so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.