Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Revelation About Milk

So, I don't know why I thought that steak was the only expensive grocery item here. Yes, everything in the grocery store is packaged smaller here. And, yes, I knew that for the most part, we are paying more for all of our groceries in general. One item that we buy a LOT of because our 2-year-old drinks a lot of it, is milk. Since the biggest the milk comes is in a liter, and we HAVE to have it, I haven't really paid close attention to the cost. Today, Craig decided to figure out how much we are paying for a gallon of milk since we can compare that cost to what we paid at home. I'm so shocked that I had to share this...we pay $14.18 USD for one gallon of milk...not much more to say on that topic!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.