Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mt. Dew is Found on Hong Kong Island!


I just wanted to take a moment to thank those dear friends of mine that have been praying for me and my Mt. Dew addiction. You can stop worrying about me...my loving husband was quite diligent in attempting to find some Mt. Dew on Hong Kong Island - and he succeeded!! I think he was feeling a little guilty about his long trip or he might just love me so much he'd do that for me. I have to say that I MIGHT be able to give it up. Don't get me wrong, I'll enjoy the 8 cans that he bought me...but it is tasting a bit sugary after not having it for a couple weeks. I might get past that though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.