Our first day of school is here! The kids were great. I'm going to have to get used to making three lunches every morning. I'm already missing the hot lunch program at Eden Lake! I got to ride the bus to school with the kids and Keely got to go with too. There is a "bus mom" who shows you where to sit and to remind you to buckle up! Their school bus is more like a small chartered bus, not your usual yellow school bus. I think we fill half of our bus from the kids in our apartment building alone.
MORE MINNESOTA...
I walked Trey to his class this morning because he was the only one that didn't get to pre-meet his teacher and see where his classroom was or anything. He is actually in a combination grade class, which means there are both 3rd graders and 4th graders in his class. Anyway, the principal was asking us where we were coming from and we said Minnesota. He then informed us that Trey's class would be having a temporary student teacher in his classroom that is from Minnesota. Of course he does! It turns out she is from Bethel College. I guess I should not be surprised anymore, but it is truly amazing what small world it truly is.
Phew! First day off and started...now if we could just get our air shipment with our computers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.