Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer in the U.S.


Well, I'm not sure how much I'll post this summer, but we are about 3 weeks into our stay in the U.S. We miss daddy terribly but have been trying to maximize our time with family and friends. Kyra has already been to Bible camp, at which she had a fabulous time. Trey will be going to the same camp with a good friend in about a week. It is always a great time for them and I'm so thankful we are able to make it work this summer. I haven't taken a ton of photos yet this summer as we are just taking it all in and we have been moving around a bit, mooching off of our dear friends for places to stay. We are now in one place for the month of July and will hopefully spend the last two weeks here at the cabin with daddy!

Had to post this adorable photo of Keely with her best friend, Elyza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.