Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Grocery Store Find - Look Closely!!


So, as I was searching Hong Kong Island for some key ingredients for the Sandness cheesecakes (yes, we are making them even though the numbers will likely be down given the change in Venue...Minnesota to Hong Kong) and I stumbled across this scrumptious looking item and couldn't help but share. Sorry the picture is blurry...took it with my pathetic cell phone. We were thinking just in case we can't get a turkey this Thanksgiving, we can get a leg of some sort instead. Although, I was worried about fitting a turkey in our oven...pretty certain this won't fit. We are used to seeing the animal pieces in some of the street markets here, but this was in what is considered one of the "upscale" grocery stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.