Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter with Friends

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
We are so blessed to have our friends, Mike and Seaneen, visiting us this week. I was able to celebrate my birthday with them and we had a special Easter lasagna on Sunday :) not quite the same as my mom's Easter ham, which WE ALL missed dearly!!! I'm pretty sure the ham here just can't measure up to the ham at the Locker Plant in Frederic...but we survived...and didn't starve.

We took our "Easter family photo" in front of one of the many figures down near Repulse Bay Beach, which is the beach across from where our apartment building is. Since I have several photos to share, I put them in a slideshow this time.

Our friends are in Beijing at the moment but will be returning on Friday...can't wait...it will be very hard to see them go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.